Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.4 Music App - Tracks / Playlists Missing post upgrade

Upgraded from iOS 8.3 to iOS8.4 yesterday just in time to listen to the launch of Beats1. Exciting stuff!

Discovered today that not only have all my playlists disappeared from "My Music" (and yes, im looking properly!) but all the tracks i synced from my Mac to my iPhone are also gone. I tested this by putting the phone in flight mode and watching my c.9k tracks get cut back to the 3 i listened to on wifi before going on flightmode. My concern is:

• I have a 128GB iPhone 6 with aprox. 16GB free, because ive synced all my music to it
  • My 30GB of music is not accessible from the music app
  • I cannot delete the Music from the Usage > Manage Storage page because Music is not in the list

Really hope i don't have to wipe my device to get my music back, can anyone help?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, 128GB, Space Grey

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 6:23 AM

There are no replies.

iOS 8.4 Music App - Tracks / Playlists Missing post upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.