Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Plug-in "missing"?!

When adding a plug-in to an audio track (I have a Mic connected) I get a notification saying that the plug-in is missing (but the plug in works on the VI's). The only plug-ins that work are the two ones that are automatically used when creating an audio track (Compressor and EQ). What can I do to fix this problem?

I'm running on all the most recent updates with plenty of memory and storage in my RAM and hard-drive, that shouldn't be a problem.

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 6:23 AM

3 replies

Jul 1, 2015 12:25 PM in response to The Art Of Sound

Reverb was the one I was particularly trying to use. But there were a few other I tested and they didn't work either ( don't remember exactly what they were though).

However, I actually was just on my project and – just for the heck of it – tried to add reverb and it worked all the sudden! :/

So I'm not sure what exactly the problem is... maybe it's something I just need to reset my computer and that clears something up.

Plug-in "missing"?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.