Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to prevent iTunes 12.2 from automatically uploading sound tracks to iCloud Music Library?

I've notice after I updated my iTunes to 12.2 on my OSX 10.10.4 computers, a very large upload bandwidth has been taken place. This is a result of Apple's new iCloud Music Library feature. I don't want to upload my musics to iCloud, and I found no options to prevent iTunes 12.2 from automatically uploading sound tracks to iCloud Music Library.

I also noticed if I use file > library > Update iCloud Music Library, some of my deleted songs will come back to my playlist. I can delete them but once I click file > library > Update iCloud Music Library again, they will reappear in my playlist.

As you can see here, there are over 1GB of garbage tracks now live on my iCloud Music Library.

User uploaded file

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 4:40 AM

There are no replies.

How to prevent iTunes 12.2 from automatically uploading sound tracks to iCloud Music Library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.