Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to install bluetooth keyboard on macserver 10.6.8

In order to enter time machine on my macserver running 10.6.8 I am having to install a screen and keyboard. You can't enter time machine using screen sharing. How do I pair a keyboard and mouse on OSX10.6.8? I can see any bluetooth setup utility.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 8:18 AM

What specific Mac do y have?

If you go to System Preferences>Bluetooth is BT on? Does yo Mac have BT capability?

Troubleshooting wireless mouse and keyboard issues - Apple Support''

Apple Wireless Keyboard: Difficulty during pairing process - Apple Support\\

Bluetooth: How to set up your Apple Wireless Keyboard - Apple Support

I wold get a wired keyboard and mouse/ Any USB ones will work including ones for a PC

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2015 8:18 AM in response to DougalfromHants

What specific Mac do y have?

If you go to System Preferences>Bluetooth is BT on? Does yo Mac have BT capability?

Troubleshooting wireless mouse and keyboard issues - Apple Support''

Apple Wireless Keyboard: Difficulty during pairing process - Apple Support\\

Bluetooth: How to set up your Apple Wireless Keyboard - Apple Support

I wold get a wired keyboard and mouse/ Any USB ones will work including ones for a PC

Jul 1, 2015 8:23 AM in response to lllaass

I have found the bluetooth icon on the menu bar but still can't find the underlying bluetooth utility. Anyway, I have managed to set up mouse and keyboard without knowing there the BT app is.

All this just to enter Time Machine on the server to get an earlier copy of a file. Had to buy a screen too. Has Apple solved the incapacity of Screen Sharing to allow remote access to enter the Server's Time Machine?

how to install bluetooth keyboard on macserver 10.6.8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.