Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i search icloud calendar on windows computer

How can I search my Icloud calendar for events from my windows computer. My mobile devices have a search feature on the calendar, but it is not on my computer.

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2017 11:56 AM

The biggest reason I still use a google calendar for most of my work is the ability to search events on their web portal; especially for those that are in some way linked by theme or activity (e.g. a medical appointment with preceding laboratory tests; project plan with multiple steps or deliveries, vacation planning, etc.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2017 11:56 AM in response to slking3

The biggest reason I still use a google calendar for most of my work is the ability to search events on their web portal; especially for those that are in some way linked by theme or activity (e.g. a medical appointment with preceding laboratory tests; project plan with multiple steps or deliveries, vacation planning, etc.

how do i search icloud calendar on windows computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.