Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo email on my iPhone 6 will not update server.

SImply put, when I check my yahoo mail from my phone it will not update as a read message. This is also the case for my "mark all messages as read." It will work while in the app (e.g., it functions as normal), but when you close it and open back any changes you made come right back (read messages, deletions, etc). I have deleted my profile and added it back along with several resets. Any help is greatly appreciated!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 7:39 AM

1 reply

Yahoo email on my iPhone 6 will not update server.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.