Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod internet keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting

Hey, recently I don't know when, but my iPod's internet just started going on and off about every 60 seconds. Also my time doesn't change when the device is off, for example if its 9:00 PM and I turn off the device and go to sleep, wake up at 8:00 AM and turn on my iPod and its still 9:00 PM. My time also randomly changes time & time zones. I believe this is why the internet is not working. I know it is not a router issue – other devices can connect to the router, and its up to date, I've also played around with the settings but that still did nothing. I also have tried resetting the iPod, rebooting, restoring, and deleting internet settings, Renew Lease, etc. None of this works, none of the ways people are saying works. Anyway, I think it might be because of the time. Someone please help, and please don't give me answers like I've stated above, because I've tried all of those.

Also I have a iPod touch (newest version, blue colored) and its on the latest version iOS 8.4.

Can you guys please help?

iPod touch, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 8:01 AM

- If you only restored from backup (you were not clear) then try restoring to factory settings/new iPod.

- If you successfully restored (went through all steps without error) to factory settings/new iPod via iTunes (Not via Settings>General>Reset>Erase all Content and Setting) and still have the problem that indicates a hardware problem.

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store..

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2015 8:01 AM in response to iCausings

- If you only restored from backup (you were not clear) then try restoring to factory settings/new iPod.

- If you successfully restored (went through all steps without error) to factory settings/new iPod via iTunes (Not via Settings>General>Reset>Erase all Content and Setting) and still have the problem that indicates a hardware problem.

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store..

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

My iPod internet keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.