Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blank page when I open the mail apps

when I open the mail application my iPhone4S (iOS 8.4) I get a blank page. I tried to restart my iPhone multiple times, I then deleted my email account to the reinstalled it but it still doesn't work. I still get a blank page, then it becomes black and I get out of the mail application. Can you help me?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 7:38 AM

3 replies

Jul 1, 2015 9:05 PM in response to candy97531

I have the exact same problem and it's been driving me crazy. It's been happening since one of the updates in iOS 8.X.

I have the "Unread" folder at the top of my Mail app, and it seems to happen when I close the app and reopen it after viewing that "Unread" folder. When I open the mail app it shows "No Message Selected", so every single time I open it, I have to go to the previous window in order to view emails.

First attempt: I tried to delete all 7 email accounts I had setup on there. Then I added a random one back, and it still happened. It doesn't matter the type of the email account.

Second attempt: I completely erased my phone with no data on it except the default iOS 8.4 that just came out. The problem still happens.

Blank page when I open the mail apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.