Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do if I have money on my account but forgotten my security questions?

i Have had money on my account for quite a while and now that Apple Music is out I would like to spend it but as I went to purchase the subscription it told me to type in my security question answers (which I answered in 2012) so I have forgotten them so can anybody help me?Thanks the recovery email address is my old one I can no longer accsessUser uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 10:19 AM

2 replies

Jul 1, 2015 10:22 AM in response to Uwotm8FC

If you don't have access to your rescue email account then you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then update your rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

What do I do if I have money on my account but forgotten my security questions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.