Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.4 My Music is blank but songs from library play under playlists

I just upgraded to IOS 8.4 and the Music App not only deleted all of my music. After synching. the "My Music" section is completely blank. If I go under "Playlists" I can play songs from my library under playlists... What Gives ? Already turned off "Show Apple Music" in settings. Have rebooted phone no difference! This is awful! Anyone know how to fix this or revert back to previous IOS?

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 9:34 AM

2 replies

Jul 1, 2015 9:48 AM in response to TheBouncer

after several restarts "My Music" is now showing all my songs.... and to access random shuffle (which I constantly use) you now have to do this http://ios.wonderhowto.com/how-to/shuffle-all-songs-apples-new-music-app-ios-8-4 -0162796/

Hopefully this update fixes the "page did not load successfully reloading" when using safari to access facebook I am sick of that message as its costing me double in data usage to continually reload web pages.

IOS 8.4 My Music is blank but songs from library play under playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.