Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting rid of garbage

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of all the garbage that has now appeared in the IOS8.4 Music App? The first screen is now packed full of crap I'll never use like Radio, New, For You and @connect. I want a music app to do just a few things. To display My Music (not Apples) as an alphabetical song list, My Artists (not Apples) as an Alphabetical list of them, and My Playlists, also as an alphabetical list. All this stuff should simply be on a completely separate app, not part of, and ruining, an existing one.

So i"m left with two choices. Downgrade, or find an alternative for the music app and iTunes. Any suggestions?

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 9:42 AM

1 reply

Getting rid of garbage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.