Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to sync photos to iPhoto from iPhoto or Photos with iTune 12.2

unable to choose sync photo from iPhoto or Photos with iTune 12.2

MacBook Air (13-inch Late 2010), iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 10:32 AM

I was having the same issue. Not sure if it is a solid fix or just a fluke, but I ejected all devices, quit iTunes, restarted my computer, opened Photos (waited for it to complete its usual processes) then reopened iTunes 12.2 and connected devices. After all of that, "Photos" reappeared as an option in the drop down menu within the "sync photos" area. I hope this helps, I know I was freaking out a bit and researching downgrading to 12.1.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2015 10:32 AM in response to WinMeow

I was having the same issue. Not sure if it is a solid fix or just a fluke, but I ejected all devices, quit iTunes, restarted my computer, opened Photos (waited for it to complete its usual processes) then reopened iTunes 12.2 and connected devices. After all of that, "Photos" reappeared as an option in the drop down menu within the "sync photos" area. I hope this helps, I know I was freaking out a bit and researching downgrading to 12.1.

Unable to sync photos to iPhoto from iPhoto or Photos with iTune 12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.