Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Several issues with apple music

- In New the drop down to select Genres shows up empty most of the time

- Add to Playlist in the mini-player shows up "Add to Playlist" with cancel and an empty screens at all times...what is it even suppose to do?!

- it doesn't appear to create playlist (or) add to my music

- so i am having to use the + to add it to my music...

- Choose Artists For you ..why can't i choose artists from music collection i have?!...i only remember my top artists..one off artists i liked because i liked their song..i don't remember their name...thats how we are supposed to discover music. This feature *****

- My car stereo concerns to iPhone using USB and the stereo is compatible with iPhone. before i used to see Error 5 on the stereo rarely...but now the player just stops playing 60% of the time and shows error 5. have to disconnect and connect.

- Radio stations suck...*** everywhere the music (regardless of genre) is as if i am Apple Dev events

- playback is very slow sometimes

- in New Top Songs. selecting a song from ex: Top Songs plays the song after it (or) plays the same song regardless of the selection

the list goes on and on....verry buggy and not great...change your DJ's and curators please

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 10:10 AM

5 replies

Several issues with apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.