Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Numbers sheet appears to be stuck in Page View

I used Page View when I was printing a sheet from my Numbers file yesterday. Now that sheet is greatly reduced and appears to be stuck in Page View. At least the small size appears to be the same even though the Page View dividers are not there. Any idea what the problem could be?User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 10:23 AM

4 replies

Jul 2, 2015 7:19 PM in response to ronfromLosAltos

Thank you Ian and Wayne for the quick replies. Actually, as it turns out, I'm an idiot. I had printed the page and had selected "Hide Page View" from the menu. But my original post should have tipped me off to examine the sheet more closely:

Now that sheet is greatly reduced and appears to be stuck in Page View.

After I read both of your comments I noticed an important condition on the bottom of the page: The size was set to 50%. Truly a "Duh" moment for me. 😊

Again, thanks again for your efforts and I promise to be more careful in the future before I post, to make sure it's a "Numbers" problem and not a "Ron" problem. 🙂

User uploaded file

My Numbers sheet appears to be stuck in Page View

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.