Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chipping on screen?

Hello, I have two chips (one small, one medium sized) on a new macbook pro (2015) screen, it is only 1 month old. I am just wondering if Applecare will cover this before I head into the store to get it fixed? I am also wondering if this is an issue anyone else has experienced with their macbook pros. The computer has not even left my house yet, and I believe these chips may be caused by a defect in how my screen was placed or in the rubber covering. It has never been dropped or damaged in any way and the screen has never had anything on it, which causes me to believe the fault is not mine. The marks show most under a completely white screen or when the display is turned all the way off. Thanks for any help!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 10:35 AM

No one here can see your display and offer any meaningful thoughts. Bring the MBP in and have it examined. The decision will be made there and then what must be done.

Ciao.

1 reply

Chipping on screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.