Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Updated ios 8.4 today on my Iphone 6 and lost downloaded and ripped album artwork

I updated iOS 8.4 today on my IPhone 6. I found immediate problems with my music. I lost many songs that I downloaded. The biggest bug was the intermittent missing Lost Artwork from both Downloaded Music as well as Self Ripped Music. This is very disappointing. Thumbs Down Apple.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 10:26 AM

2 replies

Jul 3, 2015 10:49 AM in response to Sal Mancino

Same issue: cover art missing for some but not all songs on the iPhone. iTunes shows the artwork; Music does not.

I can't see a pattern, but it does seem to affect all the songs from one album. Previous releases have given people similar trouble http://www.macworld.com/article/2051370/restore-album-art-on-ios-devices-and-get -the-itunes-store-app-to-work-in-ios-7.h… But I tried to unsynch and resynch music to fix this problem after the iOS 8.4 update. No dice.

Perhaps though it's the size of the artwork image? Does artwork larger than 300x300 come through? I have to check this.

I Updated ios 8.4 today on my Iphone 6 and lost downloaded and ripped album artwork

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.