Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud says chrome not installed. but it is. is there a fix?

Trying to sync my bookmarks to iPhone but Icloud says Chrome is not installed. It is. How to fix?

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 11:35 AM

Hello Edison53,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to sync bookmarks with iCloud on your Windows computer. Are your bookmarks in Internet Explorer? Internet Explorer needs to be used to sync iCloud bookmarks.

Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Depending on what information you want to keep up to date in iCloud, you might need a few other things:

• Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders: Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later, or an up to date browser to access iCloud.com.
  • Bookmarks: Safari 5.1.7 or later or Internet Explorer 9 or later.
  • Documents: iCloud Drive set up on each of your devices.

Have a great day,

Joe

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 11:35 AM in response to Edison53

Hello Edison53,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to sync bookmarks with iCloud on your Windows computer. Are your bookmarks in Internet Explorer? Internet Explorer needs to be used to sync iCloud bookmarks.

Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Depending on what information you want to keep up to date in iCloud, you might need a few other things:

• Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders: Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later, or an up to date browser to access iCloud.com.
  • Bookmarks: Safari 5.1.7 or later or Internet Explorer 9 or later.
  • Documents: iCloud Drive set up on each of your devices.

Have a great day,

Joe

icloud says chrome not installed. but it is. is there a fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.