Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my beats studio wireless can't be charged

Hi.

I'm having a problem with my Beats studio wireless. It can not be charged when i plug it in my laptop and i tried to use the adapter but still no use. When i plugged it in the laptop, it still can connect and recognize by the lap, the light bar show the battery is full. However, when i tried to turn it on, it blinking red for a moment and turn back to the white light again. Hope that you guys can help me. Thank you. Sorry for my bad English.

Beats Studio Wireless-OTHER

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 11:31 AM

13 replies

Jan 18, 2017 4:01 PM in response to latias19

My wife has beats solo red that will not turn on unless you have the audio cable from iPhone to beats plugged in.

I have tried several times to reset using the various methods I have found online with no luck.

I pulled the battery and checked the voltage using a multi-meter and this reads 3.44 which I believe is not bad as it reads on the battery enclosure 3.77. I do not really think it is the battery, however when I attempt to charge the headphones I get no lights at all.

Any suggestion would be helpful as we really need to have the headphones working.

Mar 24, 2017 10:23 AM in response to latias19

SOLVED!!!!!!

I have 2x pairs already, sent them back and got two new pairs! Beats admitted liability so when it happened again with my new pair I was very angry!

Anyway..... Not sure if I was a pleb or not but they are now charging properly AND connecting to my phone rather then just showing the continuous red light!

Solution:

1) I reset it as everyone else said to do so (hold power button and volume down button whilst plugged in) for 10 seconds - it flashed - Not sure if this step matters but I done it anyway.

2) Plugged it in and went on to Beats website to DOWNLOAD UPDATE and register. Now I have never installed an update for mine, have you?

Anyway, updated and they are now charging and connecting, no issues at all!

Try it!

Cheers guys, good luck!

Ed

my beats studio wireless can't be charged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.