Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage won't send any pics

Help,

I have an iphone 5s...and have been trying to send a couple of pics over iMessage on wifi and evn LTE. It will say delivered, then about a minute later I get the red exclamation point saying "failed" On LTE, it just sits here...taking forever to send, and never goes through. An iOS update came out today 8.4. I updated...but still no pics will be sent. Any ideas what's going on or how to resolve?

Thanks very much.

Lesley

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 11:48 AM

3 replies

Jul 1, 2015 12:40 PM in response to arcticbabe2006

Can regular text iMessages be sent alright? Are you sending iMessages (blue bubbles) or SMS texts (green bubbles)?

First, I would suggest closing the Messages app on your phone and performing a hard reset (pressing and holding the home and power buttons and letting go once the Apple logo reappears). If that doesn't work, you should go into Settings>Messages on your iPhone and toggling off and on iMessage.

You can also read http://www.igeeksblog.com/iphone-not-sending-picture-messages/, which has a lot of ways that you can resolve a multitude of issues with your iPhone not sending pictures.

iMessage won't send any pics

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.