Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I preordered an album, and I was supposed to automatically get a prereleased song, but it says I have to pay for it again. I don't have a computer.

I preordered R5's new album, "Sometime Last Night", and I was supposed to get a prereleased song called "F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D.", but it won't download. I don't have a computer.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, Gold

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 12:26 PM

1 reply

Jul 1, 2015 12:42 PM in response to harryxross

You don't pay for pre-orders at the time of pre-ordering, you only pay for tracks and the album as/when they are released - the final to-pay price of the album being its price minus the prices of any early-release tracks.

You currently have a payment method, or a balance, on your account so that it can be purchased ? If you have then it should be purchased and show on your account's purchase history (you can view the last 90 days purchases on your phone via http://reportaproblem.apple.com), and it should show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app on your phone for downloading.

I preordered an album, and I was supposed to automatically get a prereleased song, but it says I have to pay for it again. I don't have a computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.