Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone won't turn on and i don't know what to do

My phone went completely dark and i have tried everything. From holding both the lock and home button at the same time to plugging it into the computer. I don't know how to fix my phone and I'm not in the budget to get a new one. Any advice would be great.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 12:23 PM

1 reply

Jul 1, 2015 12:34 PM in response to jayvanheezie

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having problems with your iPhone. It must be really frustrating!

Your phone may be in desperate need of a charge. Leave your phone plugged in for at least an hour. I would also suggest gently cleaning out the Lightning port on your iPhone, as sometimes dust and dirt can get trapped in the port and hinder the phone's ability to charge.

You can follow more detailed step-by-step instructions from Apple to help you here If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support. That page really outlines basically all the ways to help you get your iPhone up and running again.

I really hope you get this issue resolved! Best of luck, and hope this helps!

My phone won't turn on and i don't know what to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.