Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my photo and videos in my iPad got uploaded to iCloud and I am able to view my pics in my pc by iPhotos but unable to view my videos. So how do I view these videos

All my photo and videos in my iPad got uploaded to iCloud and I am able to view my pics in my pc by iPhotos but unable to view my videos. So how do I view these videos.

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:36 PM

Hi V.Gupta,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like you may be using My Photo Stream to see your photos on iCloud.com. If this is the case, My Photo Stream does not work with video.

My Photo Stream FAQ - Apple Support

Which photo formats does My Photo Stream support?

My Photo Stream supports JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and most RAW photo formats. My Photo Stream doesn't work with video.

In iOS 8.3; however, you can enable iCloud Photo Library that does allow you to access all of your photos and videos on iCloud.com in the Photos application.

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

If I have misunderstood your situation, or the information does not help you resolve your issue, please let me know.

Best regards,

Joe

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 12:36 PM in response to V.Gupta

Hi V.Gupta,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like you may be using My Photo Stream to see your photos on iCloud.com. If this is the case, My Photo Stream does not work with video.

My Photo Stream FAQ - Apple Support

Which photo formats does My Photo Stream support?

My Photo Stream supports JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and most RAW photo formats. My Photo Stream doesn't work with video.

In iOS 8.3; however, you can enable iCloud Photo Library that does allow you to access all of your photos and videos on iCloud.com in the Photos application.

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

If I have misunderstood your situation, or the information does not help you resolve your issue, please let me know.

Best regards,

Joe

Jul 4, 2015 6:11 AM in response to V.Gupta

Hello V.Gupta,

If you would like your videos to be stored on your Windows computer so that you can view and save them, you can import them directly. For information on importing pictures and video to your computer, please follow the instructions outlined in the attached article.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

If you are using iCloud Photo Library as mentioned above on your iOS device, the videos will be located in the Photos app on www.iCloud.com. You can download those videos, or photos, directly to your computer from there. For more information on that process, please review the information in the next attached link.

Use the Photos app on iCloud.com - iCloud Help

Download photos or videos to your computer

1. Go to Photos on iCloud.com.

2. Do one of the following:

• Click Moments to see your photos or videos grouped by time and location.

• Click Albums, then click an album to view its contents.

3. Click Select Photos.

4. Select the photos or videos you want to download, then click Download.

The largest available version of each photo and video you select is saved in your Downloads folder on your computer (or other folder specified in your web browser’s preference or options settings).

Best regards,

Joe

All my photo and videos in my iPad got uploaded to iCloud and I am able to view my pics in my pc by iPhotos but unable to view my videos. So how do I view these videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.