Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot open safari on my iphone 6 too many redirects plz help.. It has been 20days since i can open anything

safari is not working on my iphone 6, iphone 5 and ipad... Too many redirects.. it connects to the app store plz help....

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, Ipad and iphone 5 also same

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 1:55 PM

1 reply

Jul 3, 2015 2:19 PM in response to Shuchitatandon

Greetings Shuchitatandon,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that Safari is not loading webpages as expected due to too many redirects. To troubleshoot this situation, I would recommend first clearing the Safari history and website data. To complete this task, please follow the instructions located in the attached article below.

Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Clear information from your device

To clear your history and cookies from Safari in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Clear History and tap Clear Cookies and Data.

After you clear the history and website data, close Safari completely using the information in the next attached article.

Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

Finally, after Safari has been closed, restart your iPhone.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Open Safari after completing these steps and test going to a few different websites.

Cheers,

Joe

Cannot open safari on my iphone 6 too many redirects plz help.. It has been 20days since i can open anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.