Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I-phone 4s virus/ problem

I need help, not overly technical on phone technology so a step by step guide would be best please!

When I go onto talktalk home page I get a game starting to play on its own without touching screen, it not in separate window but takes over. I've dome a reset a software update and deleted Tour de France app which I updated as that's the only thing I've updated since the problem. It appears on wifi mode ok, but once in 3G it just takes over that page. Other web page seem ok.... Please please help!!

I'm on giff gaff network, thank you in advance

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4, giff gaff network

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 1:36 PM

7 replies

Jul 1, 2015 2:25 PM in response to LoopyLoooo

It could be the web site was hacked. It happens.

It appears on wifi mode ok, but once in 3G it just takes over that page. Other web page seem ok....

Have you called you cellular provider, giff gaff network, and asked them what is the story?

It could be that you dns get messed up. Here is how to change your dns settings.

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2014/08/change-dns-iphone-ipad.html

All apps are sandboxed. That means that an app isn't allowed to mess with another apps data. It is unlikely that Tour de France app caused any problems.

You could try another browser like Chrome and see if the problem persists.

R

I-phone 4s virus/ problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.