Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 iOS 8.4 and Apple Music make available offline

Hello,

I have recently updated to iOS 8.4 my iPhone 6, and subscribed to Apple Music but when I try to "Make Available Offline" or "Add to My Music" any melody I receive the following request by the system "This requires iCoud Music Library , to add songs, albums, and playlists to My Music, enable iCloud Music Library in the Settings app" , after that I click the settings button and it takes me to Music settings. I enable iCloud Music Library it asks me if I want to Merge or Replace, and it doesn't matter what I choose after 1-2 seconds it automatically disables it.

After further test and retries I have managed to add one melody but I have enabled iCloud Music Library repeatedly(20-30 times), but that was one, it didn't reproduce with other melodies.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks,

Andrei.

Message was edited by: andreifrombrasov https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7103671?answerId=28476605022#28476605022

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, Apple Music, Offline Music

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 2:42 PM

There are no replies.

Iphone 6 iOS 8.4 and Apple Music make available offline

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.