Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

musician itunes connect problems

My band is on iTunes already and I applied to join the "connect" feature so that we can have a band "connect" page where we can post updates and audio and video etc etc.

I was approved by Apple and I can post as my band on my "connect" page but I have 2 problems.

1. I can't login to the Connect App

2. I can't update my "connect" page to place a photo at the top of the page like other bands have.

It appears for a long time App Developers have had the "

Apple ID isn't enabled for iTunes Connect"

and there are numerous solutions for App Developers to deal with the problem for them...

BUT musicians haven't set up a "connect" account in the same way as App Developers... or iBook sellers etc.

why is it that we musicians are dumped on this without proper guidance or perhaps the infrastructure for musicians hasn't been properly set up?

if I have been approved to manage my band on the "connect" feature of iTunes Connect and I can login and post updates to my band's "connect" page why oh why can't I login to the connect app?

and why when I login via safari browser there is no way to update my band's "connect" page?

Obviously some bands have been able to do this as they have the large photo at the top of their "Connect" page.

any tips or advice?

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 2:56 PM

There are no replies.

musician itunes connect problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.