Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Windows 7 - 32bit - PC. I can not find an iTunes for Windows 7 - 32 bit download, you only seem to offer a 64 bit 'iTunes download for Windows 7 . Is the 64 bit itunes winwows 7 iTunes download compatible with my PC?

I have a Windows 7 - 32bit - PC. I can not find an iTunes for Windows 7 - 32 bit download, you only seem to offer a 64 bit 'iTunes download for Windows 7 . Is the 64 bit itunes winwows 7 iTunes download compatible with my PC?

Windows 7

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 3:42 PM

2 replies

Jul 1, 2015 7:49 PM in response to maxwest

Per the system requirements found using a simple Google search...

Windows System Requirements

• Windows 7 or later
  • 64-bit editions of Windows 7 and Windows 8 require the iTunes 64-bit installer; for more information, visit www.itunes.com/download
  • 400MB of available disk space
  • Screen reader support requires Window-Eyes 7.2 or later; for information about accessibility in iTunes, visitwww.apple.com/accessibility
  • iTunes is now a 64-bit application on 64-bit versions of Windows 8 and 7. Some third-party visualizers may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the developer for an updated visualizer that is compatible with iTunes 12.1 or later

Jul 1, 2015 7:59 PM in response to maxwest

On a 32-bit system, http://www.apple.com/itunes/download should offer the right version (Apple still seem to be struggling to get the text on these pages right). Clicking on the Download button should get you the right installer. If not, these are the direct links:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.