Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Customer Code: 1365-4227-2332

Hi,I tryimg to sing in to Face Time, However everytime I trying to loging it gave me this code "Customer Code: 1365-4227-2332"

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4), null

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 2:57 PM

8 replies

Jul 1, 2015 4:07 PM in response to FoxFifth

Thanks for the quick answer. I already call the support via telephone (the number was provided it) no solution there, since I had to have an active warranty on the mac, Also I already check on the on line support which does not address my problem. But I find this forum there, and the only place they talk about Face time.

Anyway do anyone know meaning for the code or what can I do in order to fix this issue?

Jul 2, 2015 9:31 AM in response to santurce55

There is no official public documentation of that alert as far as I know.

If you're trying to sign in to FaceTime, try to sign in to iMessage in the Messages application, or vice versa.

Otherwise, do as the alert directs. According to reports, you won't be charged for the support call if you select "Apple ID"—not the hardware model—as the product you're asking about, and cite the "customer code" in the alert as the "validation code" when you speak to the Apple representative.

Jul 2, 2015 10:24 AM in response to Linc Davis

I was try to login to IMessage and it gave me the same results as facetime. I called an apple representative and she asked me for the serial number, after that she said that the warranty on the MacBook pro expired and therefore I have to pay $29.95 for 30 days in order for them to help me. I followed your intructions and I ask for the "APPLE ID'. I was trying to provide her with the "customer code" but she wouldn't take it. Anyway thanks.

Any other Ideas!!

Customer Code: 1365-4227-2332

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.