Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted my mac on findmyiphone and i don't know how to recover it.. help

i accidentally deleted my macbook air on find my iphone and now all the files are gone.. when i turn my mac on it just shows a folder with a question mark. i tried the recovery thing and it only led to a cancel mark. i'm pretty sure i have a cd but my mac doesn't have a cd player. i have an external cd player but for some reason that never worked for me. what do i do??

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014)

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 3:23 PM

2 replies

Mar 23, 2017 10:45 PM in response to ohnozie

This happened to me too. I was just trying to disconnect my iPhone to iMac when I accidentally deleted the contents of my iMac. Now all my important files from my computer is deleted and also my Uncle's important files too. I don't know how to recover it cause my computer seems like a brand new one that doesn't have anything installed. 😢

I accidentally deleted my mac on findmyiphone and i don't know how to recover it.. help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.