Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12 isn't giving me the option to manually manage music, only videos?

Okay so I updated my iPhone 6 last night to iOS 8.4 that's all great and all. Then I decided to download iTunes and of course it was the current version iTunes 12. Well after I had transferred music from my computer on to iTunes I of course wanted to put them on my phone. Well I went to the summary and looked for the option "Manually manage music and videos" but it wasn't there. The only option that was there was "Manually manage videos". I did some searching and I foung something that said you can't manually manage your music with iTunes Match turned on. So then I looked up how to turn it off on my iPhone and in iTunes and lo and behold, I didn't and still don't have iTunes Match. The option of the subscription is there but I don't have it at all. So why is iTunes not letting me sync ANYTHING?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:46 AM

Try this turn off iCloud music library in settings/music on the phone, you should then have the option of manually managing music when connected to computer and the option to delete or add.

1 reply

iTunes 12 isn't giving me the option to manually manage music, only videos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.