Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there something going on with iCloud mail?

As of this afternoon my wife and I cannot receive mail with our me.com mail boxes on my MacBook Pro. I can receive mail on my iPad for my mail box.

I am not able to log into my iCloud account.

We can send mail using our me.coms.

Is there something going on with the Cloud.

Many thanks,

Joseph

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 5:01 PM

YES! There is... and I am SO sick of Apple releasing updates that are pure CRAP before testing them first... UNREAL!

5 replies

Jul 1, 2015 9:41 PM in response to josephtenzin

Earlier this afternoon I was having the same problem that has been described before--iphone could not log into icloud mail while on cellular network (worked fine on wifi). Later, several emails I sent from my macbook disappeared without ever showing up in sent mail box using apple mail app; I got a response to one of them so I know it went through. Finally and worstly, two important folders in my icloud email account disappeared this evening. Not able to locate them on mail app on macbook, imac, or iphone, or using web icloud interface on the two computers.

Is icloud mail going completely screwy this evening? The rest is annoying but the random loss of folders is enough to have me considering switching email providers.

Has anyone had folders randomly disappear before and then show back up?

is there something going on with iCloud mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.