Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

edit "for you" settings

When I signed up for the free trial of Apple Music on my mac, I was led through a series of steps, one of which was to choose from among a group of artists, clicking once or twice on those I was interested in. I'd like to go back and do that again, or edit it. Anyone know how I can do that?

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 4:32 PM

On iOS, you can tap the little account icon in the top left and then tap on "Choose Artists For You." This will give you all the bubbles with the genres and artists, and you can go through the process again. It will also have all the previous ones you tapped as well.

In iTunes, you can click on your account and click on "Choose Artists For You." as well.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2015 4:32 PM in response to EddieT

On iOS, you can tap the little account icon in the top left and then tap on "Choose Artists For You." This will give you all the bubbles with the genres and artists, and you can go through the process again. It will also have all the previous ones you tapped as well.

In iTunes, you can click on your account and click on "Choose Artists For You." as well.

edit "for you" settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.