Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audiobooks don't display in Authors view in 12.2

Just upgraded to iTunes 12.2. In Music view, if I select to show by Artist, there is a list on the left side of the screen, and when I click on an Artist, the albums for that artist display on the right portion. In Audiobooks, if I select to show by Author, I see the same type alpha list on the left, but when I click on an Author, nothing displays on the right. It will show "5 items, 20 hours, 44 minutes" (for example) at the bottom of the screen, by the five items do not display. If I switch to show by Audiobooks or Audiobook List, all books will display; the problem is only in Author view.

I did not have this problem before the upgrade.

Mac Mini, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 6:42 PM

3 replies

Jul 6, 2015 6:02 PM in response to rickels

I am also having the exact same problem. However it seems to apply to all books. If you sort by Author on the far right in both My Audiobooks and My Books tabs, it will show all the authors but no books will be displayed.

I am running iTunes 12.2 on an older Mac Pro with OS X 10.7.5. (I would love to upgrade but Apple won't support higher OS versions on this mac, even though it's a 64-bit Intel Xeon box, and screams with 18gigs of ram.

Audiobooks don't display in Authors view in 12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.