Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Greyed out songs in my apple music playlist?

Trying to copy over my Spotify library (manually i guess 😢)

Anyways I'm manually adding songs but a few are greyed out in my playlist. the song plays fine when listening in my library only broken in my playlist. tried deleting and re-adding. open/close iTunes. No fix.

Here's a screenshot. When i play the track before it then hit next it just skips over it like nothing happened.??

User uploaded file

Any help is appreciated. i know this service is still working out the kinks but this is really annoying. i got half a dozen songs broken like this.

PC-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 6:36 PM

6 replies

Jul 2, 2015 1:07 PM in response to tashtego

Same problem here, It shows my playlist which I transferred over from my Beats account, but a large number of songs are greyed out and unable to be played. This is on a 2011 Mac running Yosemite. I've tried adding some of those songs again, but the same thing occurs.

These songs are able to be played on my iPhone and iPad. Seems they really focused on the mobile side of things...

Greyed out songs in my apple music playlist?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.