Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had my I Pad connected to my I Mac and was in the process of importing pictures when the importing stopped with 350 pictures left, now I cannot exit the IPhoto, any ideas? I even trie to shut down the Mac but it will not let me saying the importing

I was importing photos from my I Pad to my IMac and all of a sudden it stopped importing with over 300 photos left, now I cannot get out of my IPhoto as it keeps telling me it has not finished importing the photos, I even tried to shut down my Mac but cannot as it says it has not finished importing, I disconnected the I Pad but no luck. Any ideas?

iMac, iOS 8.1

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 6:17 PM

There are no replies.

I had my I Pad connected to my I Mac and was in the process of importing pictures when the importing stopped with 350 pictures left, now I cannot exit the IPhoto, any ideas? I even trie to shut down the Mac but it will not let me saying the importing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.