Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps won't update or download on LTE

My apps won't update or download on LTE wince this morning. I have tried: clearing multitask and restarting my phone, clearing multitask and did a hard reset, have tried resetting my network settings multiple times. I have sent an email to Apple and called my carrier twice. I am using an iPhone 5s 32gb. I have 4.2 GB free space. I can't even download a new app, an already downloaded app and cannot login to my Apple ID. Any other suggestions?

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 6:54 PM

im having the same issue with downloading updates. deleted an app and tried to download again and won't download. I have ATT and been hearing the same issues from someone else on my thread. So, not sure what is going on with Apple and ATT, but its affecting a lot of people.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2015 6:54 PM in response to iPod209

im having the same issue with downloading updates. deleted an app and tried to download again and won't download. I have ATT and been hearing the same issues from someone else on my thread. So, not sure what is going on with Apple and ATT, but its affecting a lot of people.

Apps won't update or download on LTE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.