Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Image disappears when Neat video used to denoise.

Has anyone else had this complication?

This has only occurred once upgraded FCPx. As soon as I submit the filtered image, the clip to which the denoise effect is added becomes blank even after rendering.

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 8:52 PM

5 replies

Jul 2, 2015 6:33 AM in response to Warren J Elliott

That is on Neat webpage:

FCP X 10.2: Adding Neat Video to a clip may cause the preview to go black in some cases (this may involve using transitions, presence of several clips, multicam clips). This issue seems to be caused by an unexpected behaviour of FCP X 10.2 and may be a new bug in FCP X.

We have implemented a workaround to let Neat Video avoid that problem until the issue is investigated by Apple. To use it please re-download and re-install the updated version of Neat Video plug-in for FCP.

Jul 9, 2015 12:39 PM in response to innocentius

Thanks for that. I have the latest version 3. It was working okay a week prior to the complication starting. TO ALL. I did some digging around and found that in the back ground my auto update had updated my CUDA driver. This is the only other change and it may be because of that. Have downloaded Resolve lite to see if using their denoiser will work.

Image disappears when Neat video used to denoise.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.