Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost all my audio books playlist when I downloaded software 8.4

Lost all my audio books playlists when I downloaded software 8.4. Can anyone help me find them?

iPad, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 7:40 PM

4 replies

Jul 2, 2015 10:42 AM in response to randyfromfolsom

Lost all my audio books playlist when I downloaded software 8.4 ... Here is what I did to get my playlists back....first open iTunes library, highlight book or playlist, click "get info" Open "option tab",change from "audiobook to music" check remember playback position ...click OK. Re-sync adding playlist. All books even audible books will appear as a playlist under music.

Sep 13, 2015 12:31 PM in response to lorna r

Actually, this worked but with problems. I have "remember playback position" checked, but if I use another playlist, and then come back to my audiobook playlist, it starts over from the beginning. Then, it is a lot more difficult to find your place with audiobooks if they are changed to music under options because they become one long track instead of individual chapters, and the +/- 15 second button is gone as well. So, today I have switched my audiobooks back to the iBooks app.

Lost all my audio books playlist when I downloaded software 8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.