Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music: can't add to my music

Iphone 6 IOS 8.4 Itunes Match ON Apple Music ON

Procedure: go to 'for you' then Apple Music, find an album that I like, click on the '+' to add to my music. It shows a message suggesting that it has been added, and the + turns into a tick. Few seconds later it goes back to +. Same happens if trying to add via drop down menu and / or making songs available offline. I go to my music and the album added is not there, regardless of the status of the 'show music available offline' toggle

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 12:53 AM

2 replies

Jul 3, 2015 9:05 AM in response to fmarra

While this isn't a direct answer to your question, it might help some people who think they're having the same issue: Be sure 'Show Music Available Offline" is off, not on. Toggling it 'on' will prevent you from seeing your online music/artists/albums as it only shows files loaded onto the phone.

To find this toggle, go to 'my music', to where it says 'Artists' (or Albums, Songs, or whatever). A menu will pop up; at the bottom will be the 'Show Music Available Offline' toggle. Toggle it off.

Apple Music: can't add to my music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.