Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drivers for Windows 10

When I would get drivers for iMac 27 Late 2013 with Fusion Drive for Windows 10? Or BootCamp update with its support?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 11:36 PM

10 replies

Jul 2, 2015 10:46 AM in response to Loner T

The program "Get Windows 10" which appears in system tray after some late system updates and lets you reserve new Windows 10 doesn't appears on iMac unlike with PC with Windows 7 on my work. On work station it appeared in tray immediately after I switched on autoupdates. I look for solution of this problem on Microsoft support page and found phrase such like this but on Russian "Not all systems get it in the same time. We are still working on updates which can improve functionality on such device particularly on specific drivers".

Jul 2, 2015 10:50 AM in response to tsvetnoff

Windows 10 has not been released by Microsoft yet. Boot Camp does not support Windows 10 yet. Wait until Windows 10 is actually released, and Apple announces support for Windows 10 in Boot Camp then come back and ask again.

For what it's worth, The latest builds of Windows 10 run just fine using VirtualBox on a number of Macs I've tested it on, including clean installs and upgrades from Windows 7 and 8.1.

Drivers for Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.