Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery drain faster than ios 8.4??

I found out that my battery drain faster than ios 8.4,will you all happen this??

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:18 AM

15 replies

Jul 6, 2015 7:33 AM in response to AidoMan

This is claimed after EVERY iOS update. It's usually a "stuck" app trying to send data constantly, or location services as claimed above, or something similar. Usually a reset will cure it as described below:

Close all open apps by double-tapping the home button, then swiping up and off the screen with the app window (not the smaller icon).

Reset your device: hold down the home button along with the sleep/wake button until the screen goes black and you see the Apple, then let go. (No data loss)

Jul 6, 2015 12:51 PM in response to AmishCake

I have been experiencing the same problem with iOS8.3 and iOS8.4 on my iPhone 5S, model A1533 for all of last week. I have tried all the methods on various tech blogs and even tips on this thread, and nothing seems to have resolved the issue.

One thing i just noticed was: i popped the SIM tray and re-inserted the SIM tray in the slot (with the SIM inside). This seems to have slowed down the battery drain appreciably.

Please give this a try and see if this makes a difference for you.

Thanks!

battery drain faster than ios 8.4??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.