Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes - Music and/or Match for DJing.

Hi,

I got a hold of iTunes Apple Music. I thought it was worth a punt with my other half paying for Spotify already with the idea of farming out via family sharing.

Now - all my music comes in from promo sources, some being digi masters of vinyl only releases. I've noted that I can download these totally DRM free via iTunes Cloud. They have the status of "Uploaded".

Some of my stuff is now penned as "Apple Music" - this stuff comes across as a DRM 256kbps file that I cannot stick into Ableton.

Is my solution here to pin Match to my account? I can see the option to buy in my iTunes (I noted a lot of threads saying this has gone.(Store -> Account -> Itunes Match LEARN MORE) so not sure if I am a unique entity).

I want to be able to just drag stuff out of iTunes which I have downloaded straight into Ableton.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 2:45 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes - Music and/or Match for DJing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.