Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, when i take photos in my 5s it was showing some what brownish colour or yellowish when compared to other iphones, my display is also having same problem, i thought it was display problem and i connected my mobile to lap and copied photos from

hello, when i take photos in my 5s it was showing some what brownish colour or yellowish when compared to other iphones, my display is also having same problem, i thought it was display problem and i connected my mobile to lap and copied photos from

case, try removing it. With iPhone 6 Plus, a metallic case or magnetic lens could interfere with ... picture without it. Then compare the quality. Adjust the focus by tapping on the person or object in the preview screen. You’ll see the screen pulse or briefly go in and out of focus as the camera

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:56 AM

There are no replies.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.