Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Genius is preventing me from using i-cloud music playlist sync

When i start the new Itunes on my mac mini (over 100K tracks personal rips) i can't see all the playlists i generated already on other devices (iPhone and iPad). Since i know that you need to use iCloud music for these playlists to show up i checked the 'use i-cloud music' box in Itunes on the mac-mini. However.....before syncing my playlists, Itunes start collecting data on my music database (again....more than 100 K tracks) this results in constant failures and hangs (probably since there never was a compatibility with 100K tracks) of the i-cloud music starting 'sequence' and most of all.......it never results in my playlists being added to itunes on my macMini !!!!!

Please help....how can i bypass this forced genius exercise when i only want to use i-cloud for syncing playlists and nothing more !!

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:44 AM

There are no replies.

Genius is preventing me from using i-cloud music playlist sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.