Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The "X-Apple-AMD-Action_message" Error When Trying to Sign-In.

after upgraded to ios8.04 I had this problem whenever i want to download apps in apps store. tried to sign out and sign again but not able to sign in anymore. Kindly advise what to do. for your info, I never do jailbreak before.

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 4:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:22 AM

I Had Similar Issue.. Sign Out from App Store and Restart your iPhone by pressing Home and Lock Screen Button Together.. Hold both Buttons till Apple Logo Glows.. This will ensure your device is restarting and release both buttons.. After your device restarts login to App Store and U will be asked to Agree the Terms and Conditions of App Store.. Hope This Resolves your problem. Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 12:22 AM in response to Alexmpng81

I Had Similar Issue.. Sign Out from App Store and Restart your iPhone by pressing Home and Lock Screen Button Together.. Hold both Buttons till Apple Logo Glows.. This will ensure your device is restarting and release both buttons.. After your device restarts login to App Store and U will be asked to Agree the Terms and Conditions of App Store.. Hope This Resolves your problem. Cheers.

Jul 3, 2015 1:35 AM in response to Alexmpng81

it happened to me as well because of iOS 8.4 update. as you noticed, after this update, you will see new-looked Music icon. and this Music app now works like Appstore / iTunes / iCloud. which means the Music app will use your appleID information. If you are using more than 2 apple ids (in my case, i had several appleid of other country), you may see that message if your apple id logged in Appstore is NOT same as Music app. So, you need to log out iTunes or Appstore AND Music app as well and run Music app (if Music app was running background, force close first) and sign in with the SAME appleID you want to use on Appstore / Itunes. Once you log in with appleID you want to use on Appstore, your appstore will be changed automatically with appleID. Hope your issue can be solved with my tip.😐 😐

The "X-Apple-AMD-Action_message" Error When Trying to Sign-In.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.