Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time Capsule Won't share internet through Wifi

i Have time capsule 3tb.

i connect it in my entire wired network.

my network have proxy.

through cable i ***** internet but on wifi i can't.

please help me.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 4:40 AM

7 replies

Jul 2, 2015 3:54 PM in response to hemant.u

I need more info to help.

If this is working on a cabled connection then please do a screenshot of the setup in the computer ethernet port so I can see all the values it is getting.

User uploaded file

Then plug the ethernet into the TC.. do not use wireless.. and give me the same setup screenshot and if it works..

Then if wireless is the problem give me all the screenshots of the TC setup.

User uploaded file

Click the edit and give me at least the Internet tab, and Network tab.. I might also need the wireless tab.. eg wireless.

User uploaded file

It is most important that when you use Yosemite.. and to some extent the earlier versions.. you do use all names that are short, no spaces and pure alphanumeric.. your TC name is too long, has spaces and apostrophe.

Please reset it to factory and start again.

Jul 3, 2015 5:55 AM in response to hemant.u

You have no router.. I have no idea what the TC is plugged into but you need to give me some idea of how you expect to route packets to the internet from 192.168.4.x address..

Can you please do a traceroute for me from a computer.

eg traceroute 8.8.8.8

As far as I can see with a static IP on the TC and no upstream route that shows to the proxy server at 192.168.1.11 on port 3128 .. you cannot get out.

If you have other sections of the network working please do a traceroute from there and show me the result.

You can also start with ping ..

Since you have set 192.168.4.254 as gateway.. ping that first.. can you reach it..

Then ping 192.168.1.11 and see if that is avaiable.. if not that is where your routing is going wrong.

Time Capsule Won't share internet through Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.