Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does Itunes download large amounts of data when syncing with IPad

I use the Ipad to watch tv programmes and have many TV series. I always download the programmes to my own cloud drive and then transfer them to the IPad as and when I want to watch them.

When I try to delete, say one programme and then load another, through an Itunes sync. Itunes appears to grab the file from ICloud even though every setting I can find to direct ITunes to use my own downloaded files seems to be ignored.This would not be a problem but I live in a rural area and have a download limit of 90Gb. I also have to be very careful not to over-run the end of one programme as there is no setting to only watch one episode and the next in the series is started immediately afterwards grabbing the next programme from the cloud.. Yes I have set my library to the correct location.

It is curious that if you watch a feature film the film stops at the end and doesn't try to play the next purchased film so the software is capable of stopping.

Very freustrated

Adrian

This is important

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:00 AM

There are no replies.

why does Itunes download large amounts of data when syncing with IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.