Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting a blue screen and then the Apple logo as if the phone is rebooting. So... I plugged it in to my Mac to restore and getting "error 9". Checked connections and still getting "error 9". Has anyone got the same issues?

iPhone 5S

I believe it is iOS 8.(something)

I am getting a blue screen followed by the Apple logo as if rebooting but no outcome. When I try to restart, I get the blue screen again.

So, I tried restoring the phone on my Mac but I am getting "error 9" which, after looking on Apple website, means there is basically a faulty connection. I tried again but still getting "error 9" so I have tried to use different cables and USB ports. No solution so taking to Genius Bar. I have to wait a week and this is inconvenient.

HELP!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:20 AM

1 reply

I am getting a blue screen and then the Apple logo as if the phone is rebooting. So... I plugged it in to my Mac to restore and getting "error 9". Checked connections and still getting "error 9". Has anyone got the same issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.