Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you shuffle on iphone ios 8.4 version?

I used to be able to shuffle all the songs not individual albums I've got on my phone but I cannot seem to be able on this updated version, is there a way of doing this?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 8:37 AM

While in My Music, Select Songs, start playing any song. A small "Now Playing" bar will show up at the bottom. Place your finger in that area and slide up. You will see the currently playing song's album art and at the bottom of the screen you will see the shuffle icon (as well as repeat if you ever use it). Now all songs will shuffle.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2015 8:37 AM in response to aika74

While in My Music, Select Songs, start playing any song. A small "Now Playing" bar will show up at the bottom. Place your finger in that area and slide up. You will see the currently playing song's album art and at the bottom of the screen you will see the shuffle icon (as well as repeat if you ever use it). Now all songs will shuffle.

how do you shuffle on iphone ios 8.4 version?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.