Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see my materials within assignment

You can now attach multiple materials to an assignment when building courses, but when I view the course on my iPad, I can't access all of the materials or see the description I added. How can I make sure these are visible?

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2015 1:40 PM

Multiple materials and assignment description require the student app to upgrade to iTunes U 3.0. From the help (What’s new?):

Some new course features require iTunes U 3.0. For example, students who do not upgrade cannot view assignment descriptions and cannot access private discussions, homework hand-in, or multiple attachments per assignment. In order for your students to have the best experience, make sure your students upgrade from iTunes U 2.x to 3.0 before you include any of the new course features.

In addition, based on some other threads, ensure the iOS device is running iOS 8.3 or 8.4.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2015 1:40 PM in response to historica

Multiple materials and assignment description require the student app to upgrade to iTunes U 3.0. From the help (What’s new?):

Some new course features require iTunes U 3.0. For example, students who do not upgrade cannot view assignment descriptions and cannot access private discussions, homework hand-in, or multiple attachments per assignment. In order for your students to have the best experience, make sure your students upgrade from iTunes U 2.x to 3.0 before you include any of the new course features.

In addition, based on some other threads, ensure the iOS device is running iOS 8.3 or 8.4.

Can't see my materials within assignment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.